Art \ˈärt\
-
Something that is created with imagination and
skill and that is beautiful or that expresses important ideas or feelings.
(based on Merriam Webster dictionary)
What is life back then before? At
the beginning life is hard. Struggles may come but then there is hope for the
better. Life was given to us. Centuries ago human were created and explore the
world. In some little ways they treasure on what happening to their everyday lives.
They express it through cave painting, drawing symbols on the bones of animal
and etc. I guess for them every day is adventure and fun because it is exciting
to explore new things. This means a lot to us. That is because of art and history.
They play important roles in our life. As we all know both of it help to feed
our minds with knowledge and information. I guess everyone agree that art and
history are connected.
When I was young until now I've
idolize my dad when it becomes to art. I really love his dedication to work
hard. That’s why I’m inspired to take up MMA. Now, art became part of my passion
in life. At first I never thought I would
love arts because back when I was a child I’m impatient and not that good in
arts. But as time pass by I learn to change (not literary big change: D) and
develop my skills in the different fields of arts. This example of a story or
an art behind a significance meaning.

Art and history are connected to one another. Without history, we will not be able to understand the messages behind every art of the artists. They'll never know that there are great things about arts. If we keep on ignoring their historic times, our artworks will also be gone in our society. So we have to keep on reminding to our society that our heroes make artworks like writing novels and painting to fight for our freedom. I consider our everyday life to have arts because there’s always story behind our smiles, expressions and so on. Connecting art to history there’s a story behind every art. The art focuses on the meaning of the significance of works.

No comments:
Post a Comment